5C shaped hole collet
CNC grinder collet series (5C shaped hole collet φ6.35)
Category: CNC grinder collet
Specifications: white steel, tungsten steel chuck, auxiliary shaft chuck, special chuck
Application: A fixture used to hold clamping material or product parts for forming.
Standard parts 1 piece, 3 pieces of non-standard parts.
Free quote hotline: +86 15907551665
Good cutting tools come in many forms, such as hole machining, indexable, milling, threading, boring, reaming and turning tools.
Since 2005, LONNZ has been committed to research, development, production, and sales of high-precision CNC chucks, grinder chucks and milling chucks with a concentricity of 0.003MM and a life of 600,000 times. Our product list will surely have many flexible collets adapted to various types of cutting tools, and they will help you meet all your metalworking needs.
LONNZ's best-selling and easy-to-use CNC grinder collet has the following technical advantages that make you fascinated:
1. Made of high-quality spring steel, designed for turning, end face, boring, grinding and milling operations on all center lathes and grinders, it can accurately position and clamp workpieces or tools.
2. The collet surface is precisely ground to achieve a precise fit, which can hold workpieces without deformation and reduce the time of chuck replacement. It has the function of quickly loosening the workpiece or tool.
3. Exquisite design, sturdy structure, and exquisite workmanship ensure high quality and long service life.
4. It has high repeat accuracy without reducing the machining accuracy and protecting the workpiece from damage.
5. It has the ability to work in a wide range of spindle speeds and has only a small loss of clamping force.
6. The moment of inertia in high-speed cutting is extremely small.
Contact phone number：0755-21084122